install McAfee with serial number: installing McAfee using the serial number is described in this article. Are you wondering what is activation code or license number or product key? If the answer is yes then you are in the right place. McAfee serial number is the same thing as a product key is or you can say activation code, license number, product key, and serial number for McAfee are the same thing. A McAfee serial number is 25 characters alphanumeric code. The serial number for McAfee is unique for every buyer and also known as a license number or activation code. Read throughout the article for the complete procedure to install McAfee.
download and Install McAfee using serial number –
You need to either order McAfee antivirus online or go to a retail store to purchase it.
But in both the cases what you have to do by yourself is to activate your McAfee product key on the system.
Get ensured that no other security program is already installed on the system. If any such program exists there, then remove them. Your system should be connected to a high-speed internet connection on which antivirus program has to be installed.
Now you can learn how to activate McAfee software on the system.
Mcafee installation with serial number: Serial number activation
Follow the given below steps to download McAfee with activation code –
- To Activate your McAfee, the first step is to open any browser on the system and go to www.mcafee.com/activate.
Enter Mcafee serial number now
after opening mcafee/activate URL, you will find a place to enter McAfee serial number.
- Now redeem your McAfee activation code and login to your McAfee account. If you don’t have a McAfee account see the section in the downside.
- Download the McAfee security setup file from the website.
- If you have a CD, put it into an appropriate drive and save the program on the computer system.
- Now run the setup file and follow the instructions to activate your McAfee.
- Allow Windows to run the setup file when prompt for its permission. Also, you can choose the language, country, and custom settings as per your wish.
- Agree with terms and conditions and hit install.
- Once the installation is complete, the next screen will prompt to finish the process. Click ‘Finish’ to complete the process to activate your MacAfee.
- Now the software initiates to put the password and utilize all the security features that your program offers.
- Restart the computer now and scan the system to check the working of antivirus software you have just installed.
Creating a McAfee account in between installing Mcafee with serial number
- When you reach the www.mcafee.com/activate page then it asks for your McAfee activation code. When you put it in again it asks to login to your McAfee account.
- Now in case you already have a McAfee account you can log in directly. Additionally, you can create a McAfee account from the register button which also presents on the same page.
- Click register and fill all the details like your email, name, and password for McAfee account.
- Check your email inbox there you will get the confirmation link to confirm your email. Click on that and now you are good to login to your McAfee account.
- Except for it, the direct link to the McAfee register and login portal is below.
- login link and register link – //home.mcafee.com/secure/protected/login.aspx?rfhs=1
download and Install Mcafee using the serial number and get several McAfee features today
install McAfee using the serial number and get several security benefits with your McAfee. Have a look at these securities features that you are going to get.
- PC, mobile, and tablet anti-virus Protect your devices from malware, trojans, spyware, cyber attacks, and phishing. Remotely locate, lock, or wipe lost devices.
- Website safety adviser Avoid risky websites and suspicious links. Scan all downloads so you never open dangerous files. Keep personal details hidden online.
- True Key password manager Store all your logins in one place and never forget a password again. Hassle-free logins for all your favorite apps, sites, and devices.
- Anti-spam email protection Block unwanted and dangerous emails and prevent your computer from spreading spam to other devices.
- Home network security Identify devices connected to your Wi-Fi and prevent intruders from accessing your home network. Keep your sensitive information secure.
- Social media guard Identify whether friends’ posts are safe to click, flag suspicious links, and block malicious sites. Keep social networking fun.
- Parental controls Manage your children’s browsing and protect them from harmful content. Make sure they stay safe online.
- File lock and document encryption Encrypt your documents and lock them in secure digital vaults on your hard drive. Ensure your private files remain private.