Kaspersky Endpoint internet SecurityKaspersky Endpoint internet Security service has earned a big and reputed name among the online security services and applications providers. The multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider delivers the consumers and businesses a wide selection of products to satisfy their security needs and also to help them prevent their apparatus from all sorts of viruses, frauds, phishing scams, hacking attacks, and online threats.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Here are some FAQ about Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
Does Kaspersky scan for malware?
Kaspersky download using code Anti-Virus does not have a separate option enabling spyware detection because Kaspersky Lab considers Spyware as a subcategory of Malware.Malware comprises malicious programs, such as Trojans, viruses, worms, malicious utilities. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 R2 detects Malware by default.
Can I use Kaspersky on two computers?
The number of computers on which the product is installed must not exceed the number of computers stated on the My Codes page. For example, if you have a valid Kaspersky Total Security license for two computers, then you cannot use the same license for three or more computers.
How do I add another device to my Kaspersky Account?
To connect your computer to My Kaspersky, follow these steps:
- Open Kaspersky Total Security.
- Click Manage Your Devices.
- In the Manage Your Devices view, click Connect computer to My Kaspersky.
- If you have no account with My Kaspersky, create it by clicking Begin Now.
Is Kaspersky still in business?
Kaspersky anti-virus software for small businesses. After the government banned Kaspersky, is it still safe for you to use in your business? Moscow-based Kaspersky Labs, founded in 1997 by Yevgeny Kaspersky, has been selling one of the most lauded antivirus programs on the market for more than 20 years.
There are many types of malware, including:
- Advertising pop-ups
- Browser home page pirates that switch you from Google to Bing, Yahoo or some other default search engine.
- Key loggers that record your keystrokes when accessing your online bank account and other sensitive information
- All your email contacts
- All your social media friends – Facebook, Instagram. LinkedIn, etc.
- Viruses that close your entire device down
- Anything else you can think of that is bad! If you can think of it, then they have too!